Tuesday 2 March 2010

Sence and sence-ability!?


Yes I know... it's been a very very long time!

Let's see, I've moved house, decorated most of it, been to New York, helped with my wife's wedding business, Christmas and so on!

Excuses these may be but time consuming they were/are. I have a weekend available to grab a bit of fishing thanks to Judy and Ruth helping Kate out at the National Wedding Show at the NEC this weekend. I will do my duty by building the stand on Thursday afternoon to give a clear weekend for a bit of R&R.

Jeff has suggested a trip to the River Sence after his last exploits at the weekend so I'm up for it. I'm still awaiting 'the big one' from my return to fishing from over a decade' break (that is a fish over a pound) and with Jeff getting some nice small chub in tough flood conditions I have the hunger to drown a few maggots again!

Watch this space... and keep your fingers crossed please!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to the Wark's fishing blog fold, Kev. It's been some time since your last contribution...!

    I predict that by Saturday we will have the river at its very best. We cannot fail...!

    ReplyDelete