Monday 5 July 2010

Warwickshire Avon, Saxon Mill



Here's a quick post with the photos from my last trip to Saxon Mill a few weeks ago. Things are very busy for me at the moment with my day job and the photography business taking off so I'm working pretty much a 7 day week at the moment! For more details on the day read Jeff's post. I used this first trip of the season to practice waggler fishing which resulted in a 4 pound bag of dace and chubb from above the weir. I have never really done much waggler fishing but found the technique interesting and will be my focus for this season when I get chance to go fishing that is!! Here's the pics:










1 comment:

  1. I took a look at this stretch on my way over to the Leamington committee meeting this evening Kev.

    The peg by the weir looks just perfect. Also looks well worn so it's obviously got wider appreciation.

    I may yet be inquiring about a day ticket for the stretch.

    ReplyDelete