Wednesday 16 September 2009

New Kit to my arsenal!

Time to ditch the seat box and heavy wooden tackle box for a lighter approach. With thanks to my wonderful wife Kate - I am the new owner of a Korum tackle/bait bag. This has several pockets/compartments to fit all my gear and bait in and with the addition of a small camping stool I will be well on my way in keeping a bad back at bay!


Also I have added a John Wilson Avon/quiver system rod to my kit. All the feeder rods I had were around the 9 ft mark - perfect for Lincoln fens/drains - not so good for big rivers. I have read good reviews on this rod and when Jeff told me he had one and couldn't fault it I was sold! I managed to get this one in as a birthday present from a mate and found one on eBay for a steal! If you're in the market for a new one try here.

Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment