Friday 4 September 2009

This weekend's trip

Jeff and I are off to the Blythe, this is a last minute change from the coventry canal. I picked up some bait a lunch time at lanes tackle on london road and struggled to park up due to the number of anglers visiting the shop for weekend supplies. It was so busy I had to come back later. Great to see the interest in the sport - however I do hope Jeff and I can get a decent spot on the river!


As always you can read about our trip in my future posts - I hope to catch something over the 2 lb mark, Jeff tells me of a 2 lb roach being caught recently. I have cooked up some hempseed for this trip - first time of cooking my own!

Tight lines everyone!

Kev

1 comment:

  1. The chub used to go wild for hemp and casters on the blythe, I haven't fished there for a long time but I don't see why that would have changed.
    Good Luck Mate.

    ReplyDelete